The Granville County Board of Commissioners and the County Municipalities adopted the Granville County Greenway Master Plan, funded by Eat Smart Move More…NC, in 2006. The Greenway Master Plan details the mission and vision for Granville Greenways and provides oversight for Greenway planning in Granville County.
The Plan contains maps of 22 proposed trails throughout Granville County as well as provides recommendations for funding, land development, easement acquisition, and connectivity. Links to the Greenway Master Plan are provided below. As Greenway Plans are developed in the future links will be provided.
UPDATE: All Municipal Pedestrian Plans have now been completed and links are provide below.
Granville County Maps and Plans
- Granville County Greenway Master Plan – Final
- Granville County Greenway Master Plan – Large Format
- Granville County Greenway Master Plan – North
- Granville County Greenway Master Plan – South
- Granville County Greenway Master Plan – Central
- Greenway Design Standards
Town of Butner
- Town of Butner Pedestrian Plan (Adopted 2011)
City of Creedmoor
City of Oxford
Town of Stem
- Town of Stem Pedestrian Plan (Adopted 2014)
Town of Stovall
- Town of Stovall Pedestrian Plan (Adopted 2013)